Flipsky Smart Anti Spark Switch
- Hardware: V2.2
- Max voltage: 13S (60V)
- Continuous Current: 150A , Max Current: 200A
- Mosfets: NVMFS5C628NLs
- LED button diameter:12mm, cable length: 250mm
- PCB thickness:4 layers*3oz copper=12oz copper
- PCB size: 40mm*32m
- High Side Switching -> Much safer to use with multiple ESCs and other devices.
- In-rush current limiting.
- RC delay network restricts inrush current to safe levels.
- dV/dt is ~100V/s. At 6,000 uF output capacitance, this is an inrush current of 600mA.
- Smart Power on/off
- Roll-to-start. Has 12 second timer after turn off. Can still be turned on by switch during this period.
- Auto-turn-off. Will turn off automatically after 20 minutes. The output voltage must vary by at least 500mV within any three second interval to reset the turn-off timer.
- Support momentary push button. Hold for 0.3s to turn on, 1s to turn off. Holding it down will cycle it on then off.
- High power, 150A Continuous.
- Very low idle power draw, ~300uA, will last months on battery.