A123 Systems ANR26650M1-B 2500mAh 3.3V LiFePO4 nanophosphate Lithium-ion rechargeable battery is the next generation of A123 Systems pioneering 26650 cylindrical cell, now with greater power and energy density and lower impedance. This versatile lithium ion cell is suitable for a wide variety of applications and system designs. Proven performance in the toughest conditions, combining durability, reliability, and safety, the ANR26650 cell offers an excellent combination of price-performance.
Cylindrical Cell Primary Applications:
- Portable high power devices
- Stationary battery backup systems
- Grid stabilization energy storage systems
- Commercial truck and bus hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs)
Lithium Ion Cell Benefits:
- Power: Over 2,600 W/kg and 5,800 W/L
- Safety: Excellent abuse tolerance and environmentally friendly
- Life: Excellent calendar life, 10X cycle life vs. conventional lithium ion
Go to downloads to download A123 systems official data sheets.
- Model: ANR26650M1-B
- Positive terminal style: Flat-top
- Protected (PCB): No
- Manufacturer: A123 Systems
- Country of Origin: USA and China
- Chemistry: LFP (LiFePO4)
- Max. continuous discharge current: 70A
- Maximum pulse discharge: 120A
- HPPC 10 sec Discharge pulse power: 200W
- Rated capacity (minimum): 2500 mAh
- Nominal capacity: 2500 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.3 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2 V
- Charging voltage: 3.6 +/- 0.03 V
- Standard charging current: 2.5A (1C)
- Fast charging current: 10A (10C)
- Operating temp: -30 degrees C to +60 degrees C
- Dimensions: 65mm (L) x 26mm (D)
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery (below 2V under load).
- Charge fully to 3.6V before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts). Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating container).
- Never charge battery over 3.65V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended unless using an intelligent charger that shuts off at full charge.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.2V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
21-day Full Refund
Full 21-day refund on all orders. Buy our products, and if you're not satisfied, you get your money back.
Marsen takes several measures to make sure your batteries are of the highest quality:
- We only deal with manufacturers or authorised distributors.
- We inspect every battery and do our own testing.