Nanophosphate® APR18650M1-A: Based on the same Nanophosphate LiFePO4 technology as A123 Systems’ pioneering ANR26650 cell, the APR18650 is now available as a smaller form factor for design flexibility in commercial and handheld products and appliances.
Cylindrical Cell Primary Applications:
- Portable high power devices
- Stationary battery backup systems
- Grid stabilization energy storage systems
- Commercial truck and bus hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs)
Lithium Ion Cell Benefits:
- Power: Over 1,850 W/kg and 4,400 W/L
- Safety: Excellent abuse tolerance and environmentally friendly
- Life: Excellent calendar life, 10X cycle life vs. conventional lithium ion
Go to downloads to download A123 systems official data sheets.
- Model: ANP18650m1-A
- Positive terminal style: Flat-top
- Protected (PCB): No
- Manufacturer: A123 systems
- Country of Origin: USA and China
- Chemistry: LFP (LiFePO4)
- Max. continuous discharge current: 30A
- Maximum pulse discharge: 60A
- Rated capacity (minimum): 1100 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.3 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2 V
- Charging voltage: 3.6 +/- 0.03 V
- Standard charging current: 1.5A
- Fast charging current: 4A
- Operating temp: -30 degrees C to +60 degrees C
- Dimensions: 65mm (L) x 18mm (D)
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery (below 2V under load).
- Charge fully to 3.6V before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts). Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating container).
- Never charge battery over 3.65V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended unless using an intelligent charger that shuts off at full charge.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.2V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
21-day Full Refund
Full 21-day refund on all orders. Buy our products, and if you're not satisfied, you get your money back.
Marsen takes several measures to make sure your batteries are of the highest quality:
- We only deal with manufacturers or authorised distributors.
- We inspect every battery and do our own testing.